Transformable high Resolution high Efficiency XUV Spectrometer (T-REXS)
Extreme-ultraviolet (EUV, XUV) radiation has become increasingly important with the development in semiconductor manufacturing and metrology. We sell a modular XUV and soft x-ray spectrometer which can be applied in plasma spectroscopy, EUV source diagnostics and metrology.
The XUV and soft x-ray spectrometer has a flexible design and can be adapted to individual applications. High spectral resolution can be obtained for a wide range of geometries and is typically limited by the pixel size of the detector systems (13.5 µm for XUV CCDs). All parts of the spectrometer are UHV-rated.
- Spectral range: 2-15 nm or 15-80 nm
- High resolution: < 0.08 nm (12-41 nm)
- several online operation modes
- customized design for your application
- Online alignment
- Slit-free setup maximizes light collection
- Excellent SNR with imaging module
- Online beam inspection
- down to UHV (< E-8 mbar) available